Hawaii Water today launched its new web site, which allows customers to access their water or wastewater utility accounts online. After creating a login to the newly designed site, customers can:
- View and pay their bill
- View their account’s transaction history
- Set up and manage automatic bill payments
- Sign up for paperless billing
- View their current and historic water usage and (for most customers) compare their use to the usage of similar households
- Get water-saving tips
- Update their contact information
- Set topical communication preferences
- Manage service at multiple addresses with a single login
Customers who do not wish to create a login can still use the new web site to make a one-time payment.
To create a secure online account, customers can visit www.hawaiiwaterservice.com and click the “Log in” link at the top right corner of the home page.
“We are very pleased to offer our customers these new online features to help make managing their utility accounts easier and more convenient,” said Mike Mares, General Manager. “It’s part of our commitment to provide our customers with quality, service, and value.”