At Hawaii Water Service, we are always seeking ways to improve service for you, our valued customers. We are pleased to offer the following payment options.
Hawaii Water’s online payment portal:
- Payment by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, or Discover) or debit card, or from a designated bank account. (American Express card not accepted)
- Automatic payments
Other payment options:
- Pay-by-phone toll-free at (844) 383-6046 (processing fee of $1.99 applies for each payment; maximum payment of $300)
- Automatic Payment Service (APS): Your monthly bill is automatically paid using a designated bank account. To set up APS, download the application form, pick up a form in our Customer Center, or call us to have one mailed to you. Return the form with an original, voided check to: Hawaii Water Service, P.O. Box 384809, Waikoloa, HI 96738
- By mail with your payment stub and check payment to: HWSC , P.O. Box 384809, Waikoloa, HI 96738
- In person with cash or check at the Hawaii Water Customer Center, 68-1845 Waikoloa Road, Unit 216, Waikoloa, Hawaii
- Western Union (Maui customers only): Designated Western Union pay stations (Foodland Locations — Pukalani and Kaanapali). A $2 service charge applies.
- Western Union Speedpay:
- Pay-by-phone toll-free at (855) 242-9352 (processing fee of $2.95 applies for each payment, with a maximum payment of $300)
- Credit card (VISA, MasterCard, or Discover), debit card, or a designated bank account. (American Express card not accepted)